Built around 1730 by Archbishop Theophilus Bolton to the design of Sir Edward Lovett Pearce it set back from the main street and the gardens face the famous Rock of cashel. The long room, which was Archbishop Bolton’s library was badly damaged by fire and had to be completely restored. The main features were the Kingtrusses and we manufactured and fitted trusses to match the originals. We used old pine beams and aged them to look like the original beams. A panelled bar was fitted and all joinery such as doors, architraves, dado rails and skirtings were replaced to match existing.